While living in a cell-phone entranced society, it's time to get your Om on.
- Undertake a 3-time-a-week mindful meditation in a meditation studio or at home with one of a number of OM apps. It will reduce stress and increase a sense of joy.
- Smudge your living space with sage, and follow with positively energizing palo santo. The finishing touch: spritzes of love-enhancing rosewater mist.
- Add more fatty fish, avocados and coconut to follow a fat-burning Keto diet to maintain muscle mass. You’ll feel and look great.
- Add a tray of eucalyptus plants to your bathroom for heat and steam activated oxygen boosting showers. It’ll boost your moods and filter toxins every time you shower.
- Detox your body with a 5-minute cellulite-reducing, exfoliation using a natural bristle brush. Its invigorating and will remove toxins from your body naturally.
- Embrace the latest superfood for its anti-inflammatory powers: moringa. The healing super-green from south of the border has twice the protein of spinach and three times as much iron, according to nutritionists. The plant has a mixture of flavors from sweet to nutty and grassy.
- The 14-day, Pillar Life T-Tox by Tea Vibes. It is an amazing body-lightening indulgence destined to calm, cleanse and hydrate your body as well as lift your spirits. Enjoy 2 cups a day of the Tea Vibes handcrafted, natural and organic blends to get the full benefits of all the healing herbs and metabolism boosting properties. After 7 days of the Tea Vibes T-Tox, you’ll glow from the inside out. The names inspire a feeling of zen including: Soul Vibes, Spa Vibes, Poolside Vibes, Lush Vibes and Chill Vibes. The Tea Vibes blends are intoxifying and detoxifying. For example, Soul Vibes is blended with salvia (sage - blessed by a crystal healer!) leaves; blackberry, wild strawberry and raspberry leaves; orange peels; sunflower blossoms; organic rose, marigold and lavender flowers.
May the Om be with you!